Terms & Conditions
By accessing and/or using CITIZEN Watch Mall website for Singapore and Malaysia at sg.citizenwatch.online and my.citizenwatch.online ("Website"), you accept and agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which together with any other terms or legal notices posted on the Web Site such as our Privacy Statement, govern the relationship between you as user and CITIZEN Watches (H.K.) Ltd. Singapore Branch (“CITIZEN”, "our", “we” or “us”) in relation to this Website.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this Website. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
1. Copyright and Trademarks
All materials on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to CITIZEN. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trademarks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of CITIZEN, or as permitted by law. Marks indicated on our website are registered trademarks of CITIZEN Watches (H.K.) Ltd. Singapore Branch. All rights of CITIZEN Watches (H.K.) Ltd. Singapore Branch are reserved.
Trademarks used on this Website not owned by CITIZEN are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CITIZEN.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on any of this Website without CITIZEN’s prior written permission is prohibited.
The Website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites are not owned, operated or controlled by us (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of CITIZEN. CITIZEN does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Use of the Website
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When you provide, submit, or post any text, audio, photographs, videos, and/or other forms of images (“User Generated Content”) on our website and/or social media sites, you warrant and represent that your User Generated Content does NOT infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and/or right of publicity of any third party. Your breach of this warranty and representation could subject you to legal liability and monetary damages.
You must be at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to accept these Web Terms and either accessing this Website, using the Services and contracting in your own personal capacity; or accessing this Website, using the Services and contracting on behalf of a corporation or another legal entity. CITIZEN reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
4. Pricing and Service
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. In case we discover an error in the price or payment of any items which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and cancelling the order. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for, you will receive a full refund.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
5. Products Description
In describing and portraying our products on our Website, we attempt to be as accurate as possible.
The Website refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Singapore and Malaysia. The reference to any such products or services in this Website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
We do not warrant that the descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the website are subject to change at any time without notice.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate, complete, reliable or error-free.
6. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from CITIZEN are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
7. Return Policy:
- Original receipt is required for return within 15 days of receipt of your order.
- Product can be returned provided that the product is in new and original condition with original packaging, tags intact, guarantee booklet and instruction manual included. Any links that were removed when being sized must also be returned.
- If your purchase was under gift-with-purchase promotion, please ensure that the gift is sent back together with the returned item.
- If any items are missing from the return package (including any gifts with purchase), a partial refund may be applied.
- A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns.
- Returns are accepted for products purchased through citizenwatchmall.com only.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE:
- A Return Authorization is required for all returns.
To obtain a Return Authorization, please email us at email@example.com with the subject title: Return Request – Your Order Number and provide the following information in your email:
- Your order number
- Your return reason
- All returns are to be shipped to the address below:
CITIZEN WATCH MALL
60 Albert Street
#17-08 OG Albert Complex
- It’s important that your return is sent to us via a traceable mode. CITIZEN will not be responsible for the loss of a returned parcel.
- Shipping charges incurred from the return will be the responsibility of the customer. If returns are shipped to us from outside Singapore, any taxes, duties, custom fees or shipping charges incurred from the return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Once your return item has been received by our warehouse and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the receiving confirmation. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
- Once your return has been accepted, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30-60 days.
- In the event that a return cannot be accepted, item will be returned to you at your cost.
- Citizen Watches (H.K.) Ltd. Singapore Branch reserves the right for the final decision and to alter this policy at any time without notice.
Your use of the website is at your risk. CITIZEN makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and CITIZEN specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither CITIZEN nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
CITIZEN assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
9. Contact Us
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.